Monday, February 8, 2010

Sketch 51

Monday, Monday! They always seem to come around don't they? This week much more faster than usual. Well Mondays aren't so bad here because I get to reveal the week's sketch and the fabulous examples from the DT. Prepare to be inspired!!

Sketch 51


Gail Knowles
Smile


Grace Lauer
Two Of A Kind


Kim Tupponce
Wow


Kylie Symons
Enjoy


Laurel Seabrook
Cowgirls Don't Cry


Lisa Hidy
Serious


Monique Liedtke
Sugar & Spice


Pearl Liu
Love is in the Air


Susan Bourgeois
Goofy


Pretty great, right?

If you do feel inspired to try the sketch and if you want to win that amazing kit from Scrap For A cure, complete a LO based on this sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your creations!

16 comments:

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

oops! Had a typo before!

Wonderful sketch and GREAT examples, everyone! :)

Kim said...

Love all the inspiration! Great work, ladies! Thanks for a terrific sketch to work with, Liz!

Susan said...

Another great one Liz! Love all the examples!

Unknown said...

Oh my they are beautiful!!! Love it! Great job everyone!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Liz this sketch was terrific to work with!! Thanks! Love all the different takes from the team!!

Lindsay said...

Such a fun sketch and the DT did an amazing job! I love the use of 3 pictures!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love this sketch, Liz! I'm saving this one for later. And soooo many inspiring samples. Thanks, ladies!

Unknown said...

Wonderful sketch Liz! Your DT did an amazing job. Stop by my blog and pick up your blog award :)!!!

Ilene said...

Loved this sketch...I had a good time working on it - thanks!

Veronica said...

Great sketch and what awesome work from the DT!!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch! And love the work from the DT. This is my first time playing along and I had a lot of fun with it!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Great sketch! Pearl Liu rocked her layout. WTG!

Jackie said...

What cute layouts. I will have to give this sketch a try.

Pam said...

That is a great sketch nd the DT did an amazing job!

Lisa Smith said...

Enjoyed the sketch. It went great for some baseball pictures I had of my son playing when he was 3!