Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November WINNER!

Man, its a good thing I have today off. I just finished up going through ALL of the amazing entries for the the November sketch challenge. There were A LOT and they were all AMAZING! You guys blow me away! It was seriously so hard to choose just one! But I think I've made my choice.

I chose this LO from Tarynne as the November winner!


Tarynne used Sketch 91 to create this adorable fall LO. Congrats Tarynne, you've won an amazing kit from Stash To Treasure! Woohoo! Email me your mailing info and we'll get your prize out to you!
I'd like to extend a special thank you to Alyssa from Stash To Treasure for providing us with such a fabulous prize!

Check back tomorrow for December's fun sponsor.

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats!

Sanwanya said...

congrats love the scrapbook page!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congratulations!! This fall LO is beautiful!!! :)

Christy said...

Oh my goodness....this is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tarynne Wise said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank You Liz and all of you for your kind words, I'm so excited!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner and her BEAUTIFUL LO!

Brigitte said...

Congrats! I love all the colors.

Tami said...

Congrats girl that lo is toooo sweet!

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats!! and have fun creating!!

Carrie said...

Congrats. I love it!