Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween treat table

Happy Halloween!! On Saturday night we celebrated my daughter's 11th Birthday with a Halloween party. I had so much fun putting together the treat table for her friends and our family.



I turned the table's feet into witches feet.

I used the Happy Haunting paper collection from Best Creation along with a few dies from Cheery Lynn Designs for a lot of my paper decorations.



The popcorn cones needed a place to stand so I painted this old shoebox black and added a few simple decorations to it. I poked holes on the box for each one of the cones to stand in.





The cake pops were a big hit. They are so yummy!! This container was a large piece of styrofoam. I cover it up with paper and poked the pops in.





I made another mummy cake just for the event. He was made with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting with a lime green Bavarian cream filling.




Since there were so many cake treats on the table I made these little monsters cupcakes in a smaller size.

The kids ate mummy dogs (not pictured) while the adults enjoyed homemade chili in pumpkin bread bowls. Yum!

Have a great night tonight and be safe!!

2 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Wow that's amazing! Great job! I love everything and it's all so cool.

Liza Yahya said...

OOOh wow your deco are billiant and those cake pops, cupcakes and cakes look really yummy :)