Sunday, January 15, 2012

This Smile *Birds Of A Feather*

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is my last DT post for Birds Of A Feather Kit Co. I absolutely love Amy's kits and I LOVE all the gals on the board there. If you haven't checked them out, pleas do! We need to keep these great small businesses in business.

For these projects I used supplies from the BOAF January kit.





I know we can all agree that there is nothing like seeing our kids smile. My Sidney girl has a cute one. ;)
I decided to make some cute, accordion flowers along with the flowers provided in the kit. The kit comes with a huge handful of white flowers just waiting to be altered in some way. I sprayed the large flower with blue and yellow Spritz from my stash, I love the way the multi colors came out.

Finally a simple card.

These papers from Authentique are just the cutest!!! Who doesn't love polka dots? I added a center to the butterflies using a few brads folded in half.


That's all for today.


Happy Scrapping!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Love those colors and the flowers on the LO. Quick question...I have been seeing those card holders that you used for the picture all over, but have no clue what it is called. How do I find one?