Friday, June 5, 2009

June prize

This month I'm giving away something a little different. Winner of the "follow my blog" gets this: A package of two 12x12 sheets of Swirly-Whirlie chipboard accents from Rusty Pickle. I love these!! I use them all the time. I love to paint them but they work great for any way to want to treat them. Ink them, cover them with patterned paper or use them naked. There are 18 pieces all together so it'll last you a while.






Winner of the June sketch challenge wins the Rusty Pickle chipboard set AND four sheet of "Grease Monkey" from Bo Bunny. This collection is adorably cool! Especially for those of you who have boys. Or maybe a hubby who acts like a little kid?




Complete any of the sketches posted in the month of June. (Winners are chosen by me or a friend). Please email entries to: thescrappiest@frontiernet.net

I can't wait to see your work!

1 comments:

Susan said...

I love these papers!