Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sketch 15 and WINNERS!!

First off, I am so sorry to keep you waiting. My DH is a contractor so we went to Utah to do a "quick" job while me and the kids played and visited family. These jobs are never "quick". So we're finally home and I'm happy about it. I love being away but there's such a great feeling about coming home. (No matter where that home might be).

Sketch 15



And here's a few takes from the DT:

Darlene D'Eon


Aphra Boyler


Melita Chow


Liz Chidester


Awesome work, right?

Now for the winners!!!!!!



We had so many great entries this month. It was so hard to choose just one. But ultimately, I chose this LO from Tracy.



I just love the animal print and her theme just goes so great with the sketch. Great job Tracy!!
As for the "follower", I used Random.Org again and they chose number 56, who happens to be Alecia! I know Alecia from My Sketch World. She is card queen in my book. :) Congrats girl!!

Tracy and Alecia, email me your addies and I'll get these Basic Grey kits out to you. thescrappiest@frontiernet.net

As for the June prize, I ordered it and it should be here any day. Actually, it could be sitting at the PO Box right now. Its a good one!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats girls!
-Cher

Tami said...

Woot woot - congrats girls! Tracy I just love love that lo!

Frances said...

Congrats ladies and great layouts DT!

aphra said...

Love those layouts! Congrats winners!

Let's Scrap Design Team said...

great work ladies! and congrads to the winners!
-renee

Carla said...

Congrats girls!

Great job on the layouts DT. I love them all

Lisa Smith said...

Liked the layout! Here's my take on it!

http://lisasmith1019.blogspot.com/2009/06/scrappiest-sketch-15-swim-lessons.html