Monday, May 9, 2011

Sketch 119

Hey all! Sorry this is coming late in the day. I had an extra long day at work...lots of cake orders to fill.
This week's sketch is pretty simple but you'll see from the amazing DT that it is very open to interpretation. I love that!

Sketch 119


These are sure to get your wheels turning...

Brigitte Van Linden
Joy


Jennifer Shaw
The Little Things


Kerryn Fry
Cool Tricks


Vicky Varvadouka
Bouquet Of Rose Kisses


Lisa Wilkinson
Lovely


Luzma
Summer Days


Kylie Symons
Honk Honk


Karen Grose
Mum Guess What


Lynette Jacobs
Buzz and Woody


Don't ya just love them???? I do!
Show us what you can create with the sketch. Upload your take on this sketch to Mr. Linky below by May 31st and you could be the winner of the gorgeous kit from Dixie Pieces. Yippee!

Have a happy day!


23 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

I love all the variety in the takes on the sketch!! Wonderful creations!! :)

Nati Tristan said...

Those all look fab!!! I love!

Susan said...

Love the sketch and the samples are just amazing!! Hit out of the park this time!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

WOW!!!! Ladies I am once more amazed by those beautiful layouts! Congratulations!

KerrynF said...

They just get better and better! Awesome work ladies!

Brigitte said...

Wow, what a great takes on the sketch. I love them all.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am loving seeing all the different takes on the sketch.

Donna T. said...

Love your sketches so much! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Sarah said...

This was a really fun sketch!! Thanks for all the inspiration from the DT too!!

Susan said...

I really enjoyed using this sketch. :-)

sharon said...

Great sketch, and your d/t layouts are beautiful!!! :) I had fun working with this. :)

sharon said...

WONDERFUL sketch and beautiful layouts by the D/T!!!

Cowspotdog said...

Enjoyed doing this challenge - it was so much fun

Unknown said...

thanks so much!!!

Emma said...

neat layout! love it!

Nicole Doiron said...

I am definitely playing along this month!!!

Angela said...

Great sketch! Thanks for helping me get a page done. :)

Anna said...

Great sketch. I linked!

Liza said...

Great sketch and I just had to create a layout with this one. Linked it thru Mr. Linky. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the sketch and the awesome layouts! this is my first with The scrappiest, and pretty sure not the last. Linked!

Nicole Doiron said...

I just linked my layout using this sketch. I created a double-page layout using both Sketch 119 and 120 :) Had lots of fun creating! :)

Heather Landry said...

The design team did such an amazing job with this sketch! Thank you so much for the inspirational sketch. I love it!

Leslie - lilkoala3 said...

Loved the versatility of this one, Liz!