Friday, September 20, 2013

Its Sketch Challenge Time!

Check my previous post for the Die-Versions Blog Hop.

Are you all ready for a sketch challenge? If so, you are in luck because we have a fun one over at My Creative Sketches.
First let me show you the prize pack to get you really interested. ;)

Interested yet? Good...here is the sketch...

The designers did a fabulous job showcasing the possibilities for this sketch. Here is what I created:
Some might think its odd to scrapbook a page about your child seeing the dentist but I thought my son would have a screaming melt-down at the dentist office (I was preparing for it) but he didn't at all. I love that the dentist offices cater so well to children now with earphones to watch TV and listen to music. It was such a relief.


All of the sketch challenge detail can be found HERE.
Deadline is October 14th.

Good luck and have fun!

0 comments: