Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook BLOG HOP


Pam and the design team are thrilled to celebrate the reveal of the beautiful October kits with an inspiration-filled blog hop complete with PRIZES!

If you are hopping along with us, you should have arrived here from Nicole's blog.  If you just happened to stop by here to check in on me, please head over to the 
My Creative Scrapbook blog and start the blog hop from there so that you don't miss out on any of the inspiration, prizes, and fun!

Be sure to leave comments as you hop along to each blog... your name could be drawn for one of the prizes!

This month, I worked with the Main kit.  Here is a picture of this gorgeous kit:


Here is what I created with this kit:







We are so excited about our kits and hope that you are, too.  For more information about any of the kits, or to reserve your kit, please visit 
http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm

Before you go, remember to leave a comment and follow my blog to be eligible for the prize drawings!

You're next stop on the blog hop is Lydell.


Here is the order in case you get lost.
Delaina
Jodi
Alicia
Angel
Jamie
Shell
Izzy
Marilyn
Helen
Yuko
Missy
Lisa
Nicole
Liz
Lydell
Kristin
Christin

Have fun hopping!

41 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

Very pretty layouts - features the kit so beautifully!

Angi Barrs said...

Stunning pages! I love the circles on the first one too!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Liz, these are so beautiful!

Robin said...

Fabulously gorgeous pages! So inspiring!

Angel said...

Beautiful Layouts.. I love the one with the big banners...

Kristin Michelle said...

Your pages are so pretty! Fabulous job with the kit!

Рина said...

So beautiful latouts! Thank you for the inspiration!

langeatheart said...

Liz I love what you did with the Main Kit! Each page is so unique and yet they have your sense of style. My favourite was the third layout down! All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/
Drop by sometime I have a giveaway happening for a special little girl! :)

Patty's Custom Designs said...

Love your layering and the beautiful pages you made from the My Creative Scrapbook kit! I cant wait to see what you design next!

Sylvia G. said...

Love your layouts!! They are so beautiful!

Missy Whidden said...

Very beautiful, Liz! Love all your little details...just perfect!

Unknown said...

Your layouts are so pretty! Great job with the kit. Love it!

Unknown said...

Very Nice!

Unknown said...

Love your layouts...Beautiful!!

Jamie Harder said...

These are all so fantastic!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Colourful and happy layouts!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amina Ishfaq said...

I just love the way you have used the main kit... and your layouts are totally gorgeous and stunning. So in love with the main kit now.

wiosanka said...

Fantastic! :-)

Lisa P said...

You did an incredible job with this kit. Gorgeous work.

Joni said...

Great pages,great use of the kit

li-bee-ti said...

These are all so beautiful! you did great job with the kit.

Joefil said...

Pretty layouts! I always love your works!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous Layouts ... Love The Added Touches .. New Follower

Unknown said...

Fantastic...lO love it......and I'm your new follower>

purplestitches said...

Cute layouts. Love the colours.

Donna Espiritu said...

loving all the layouts in this blog hop. tfs yours...gorgeous pages!
new follower!

Else-Marie Post said...

Very beautiful layouts. I'm a new follower:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts!

Jodi said...

fabulous creations! I adore your details on each page!

Lynne J said...

beautiful layouts-love the way you used the gorgeous kit!

Jessica Navarro said...

Great layouts! Love what you did with the kit.

Unknown said...

Super sweet layouts!! Love how you used the kit.

Unknown said...

I love your pages. Gorgeous layouts!

Carrie Sedlack said...

Blog hopping day!

carrie said...

Really pretty pages. thanks for the inspiration.

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love how you've used the main kit!

Robin B. said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the layering and how elegant they are. Thanks for sharing.

Liven said...

Great layouts!

Janis said...

Love how your LOs are all happiness and smiles!! The pastels are soooo pretty.

I am a brand-new follower of your blog by Google Friend. Yippee!!!
<3 J

Carol said...

Pretty layouts, I love your layering!