Friday, October 18, 2013

October My Creative Sketches SKETCH

Man, it has been a long time since I've updated my blog. My youngest son has been sick with strep followed by mono. Yeeeks! I'm looking forward to the day he can return to school. ;)

We have something extra special for you this month from My Creative Sketches!  In honor of My Creative Scrapbook's birthday,  Pam has put together not only one, but two gorgeous prize packs!  That's right, she is giving away two incredible prizes!  To play along, we have an extra special sketch...a two page sketch!!

 
 
Everyone who creates a two page layout will be put in the first prize drawing.
The second prize will be awarded to a random draw of the entire group. 
So you have a much better chance of winning if you create a two page layout.

Prize Pack 1



Prize Pack 2
The deadline for this contest is November 14 (midnight EST, USA). See more rules on the My Creative Sketches BLOG.
Have fun and good luck everyone!

1 comments:

Darlene S. said...

I am in love with the colors and patterns you used! How playful and fun! You make two page layouts look easy. Lovely! :)