Friday, November 8, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook November kit



Hello all! Its been a while since I've made a post of my blog. I guess I've been busy with my kids and starting up my cake business. Not too busy for scrapping!

This month's main kit from My Creative Scrapbook is full of Autumn gorgeousness. I feel like stores are trying to sway us to skip this season and start buying for Christmas but its just too beautiful to skip! Especially here in northern Virginia, it's stunning outside right now. I feel very blessed.

Last year we took our own family pictures during the peak of this season's beauty. I made a page for each of my children's photo.



You can get your own Main Kit HERE or choose from the other three kits available.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Phillis Walrath said...

These pages are adorable!!!!