Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy, Busy!

I've been a busy girl! My Sketch World is having a Cyber Crop this weekend to celebrate its 2nd Anniversary. It is full of challenges. And I LOVE challenges. (scrapbooking challenges, not life challenges).

For this one I had to use one of the My Sketch World sketches AND use only the colors red, black and white AND use circle shapes and Dots. Whew! This was tricky because I don't have too much dotted paper so I had to make my own.



This is a paper bag gift card holder made out of , yes, a brown paper bag. Can you believe it? Such a cute idea! You just stitch around the edges, leaving the top open, cover with paper and embellish! I'm sure I will make many more of these in the near future!




This challenge was to use a My Sketch World sketch and only the colors red, white and blue. I don't have any patriotic pictures at the moment so I needed to find a way to still be able to do the challenge. So I chose using light blue instead and it worked!
Decorating heart cookies is our Valentine family tradition. The kids look forward to this all year. Maybe I should extend this tradition to other holidays too. Hmmm...



And finally...these cards were made for the manufacturer challenge. The flower card was made using Chatterbox and the Congrats card was made using Dream Street Papers.





Whew! I get a little addicted to challenges and contests but I love 'em! You should all go check out the fun. Cyber crop ends Monday. (Link below)

Now I need to go spend some quality time with my kiddos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff Liz... Lovin that first layout!
I so wish I had time to participate in this crop.

Denise said...

You do such beautiful work! I love your color choices.