Sunday, February 1, 2009

Design Team Call

Welcome to The Scrappiest blog. I am so excited to launch my new scrapbook sketch blog. I am looking for a few design team members who are creative, like to have fun and love scrapbooking as much as I do.

Design team members are required to complete at least 2 layouts a month using my sketches.

To apply please email the following to joshorliz@frontiernet.net
1. Send in 2 of your favorite layouts you have created .
2. Send in 1 card you have created .
3. A paragraph telling me why you would make a great design team member.
4. A link to your online gallery and/or blog. (if you have one)

There is no compensation for this position but the chosen design team members will receive a RAK each month as a special bonus. This is also a great way for you to get some experience as well as getting some layouts done. (What could be better than doing what you love, right?)

Deadline for submissions are Feb. 15, 2009. Chosen design team members will be notified by Feb. 20, 2009.

I can't wait to see your work! Good luck!

0 comments: