Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sept reveal with Serendipity Scrapbooks

A lot of posts for me in one day, I know, but I had to show you the September kit I got to work with from Serendipity Scrapbooks. There are 3 different kits to choose from each month. I got the I Deserve It All kit. Check out all this yumminess:


The papers are from Bazzill, 3 Bugs in a Rug and MME. It includes tons of embellies from Basic Grey, Maya Road, Making Memories, AC and Crate Paper. Totally cute, right?
Here are the projects I made:








I had so much fun with this. Thanks for looking and go check them out!

7 comments:

Pearl said...

adorable projects & layouts with this yummy kit , Liz ! WTG !

Susan said...

Love that kit Liz! YOur layouts and projects are soooo cute.

Lisa said...

You KNOW I totally LOVE what you did with this kit! You are my idol!!! xoxo L

mustangkayla said...

Lovin' the looks of that kit! Fantastic layouts!

Tere Azua said...

That is sure an awesome kit!!!

love what you've done with it!!!

CJJohnson said...

Love it, awesome prize. I did sketch 28

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4RSKlePRkR0/SqA47HOGI6I/AAAAAAAACXo/tHeCE2SkNaY/s512/DSC01949.JPG

Michelle H. said...

Liz, all of your LO's and altered items are just georgeous!! The kit looks really fun!
Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
Hugs! M.H.