Monday, September 21, 2009

Sketch 31

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was filled with soccer, soccer, soccer. It's fun though. I have another sketch for you today:

Sketch 31



And of course I have some awesome LOs to show you from our DT:

Arlene Comacho
Me & You


Pearl Liu
My Mom Says...


Laurel Seabrook
Family



Jodi Wilton
Grown With Love


Aphra Boyler
Everything To Me


Susan Bourgeois
Sweet Girl


Aren't they great?
Now its your turn. Complete the sketch and email me your LOs to thescrappiest@frontiernet.net. Be sure to put Sketch 31 in the subject line. Maybe you'll be the one to win that super cute kit from the Scrap Attack.

Have a wonderful week!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

OH WOW!! Great take on the sketches girlies!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love what everyone did with this sketch! And man what a great sketch it is, hun?

jillybean66 said...

Love the trees on this sketch....so cool and the DT did such wonderful work...all those embellies and such!

Pearl said...

such fun takes we have this week ! adorable !!!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Nice sketch!!! i greta take on the sketch DT....Jodi I just love yours so sweet

Unknown said...

Hi, found you from your blog sig at SFAC-
Cute sketches, can't wait to play along

Susan said...

THis is a great sketch Liz! I love all of the DT layouts.

Kim said...

oohhh.. pretty! I hope I get a chance to do this one! great prize too :)

suzann said...

Hey Liz!! Love your blog and the sketches are incredible as is the work by the designers. Hope to have time to do this sketch!

Lisa said...

Cute, cute sketch! Great job from the DT...love them all!

Beeceecreativity said...

with the sketch including a tree... it produced such cute layouts with different trees, snowflakes.... how cool ...great job