Monday, September 14, 2009

Sketch 30

I hope everyone had a great week. It's Monday and we're back to the daily grind.
I am so excited to reveal today's sketch because the DT's examples are so great!!

Sketch 30




You'll see what I mean:

Aphra Boyler
Paper Boys


Arlene Camacho
Spunky


Jodi Wilton
1st Egg Hunt


Laurel Seabrook
Birds of a Feather


Pearl Liu
Swing


Susan Bourgeois
My 3 Boys


Awesome, right?
If you decide to try the sketch, email me your LOs to thescrappiest@frontiernet.net.
You'll be entered in to win that totally cute kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Please put sketch 30 in the subject line. I can't wait to see them!

9 comments:

Arlene Camacho said...

oh wow...I have to say my fellow DT members have RAWKED THIS!!!!

I can't be too surprised, though because Liz always provides awesome sketches to work with!

I CANNOT wait to see what LO's everyone comes up with!!!!

Tami said...

Again Liz another awesome sketch-dang I havent finished last weeks - I better get a move on it!

Jodi said...

Another AMAZING sketch... and all the DT rawked it!! LOVE seeing how everyone made it their own... Awesome job!!!

Pat said...

Great sketch & everyone did a fabulous job with it.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wow, girls! These layouts are amazing! Great sketch, Liz! Can't wait to see this month's slide show....I'm sure it'll be great!

Kim said...

Love the sketch! awesome LOs from the team!

Pearl said...

Wonderful ,everyone ! always love seeing the reveal !

jillybean66 said...

Love the new sketch...and the DT layouts provide so much inspiration, can't wait to give it a try...way to Rock it Girls!

BoxerBrats said...

I am loving your blog! I will be entering a few layouts. You have such great ideas and talent posted.

The sketches are great, and I love having them as a blu-print when I start a page.

Thanks for putting this all together on on blog. It really works well together. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to getting to know these fabulous contributors!