Friday, July 2, 2010

Isn't it DeLovely?

QueenScraps is now offering a large kit each month along with the original weekly kits. For July we have this Cosmo Cricket DeLovely kit up for sale for $19.99. Fabulous!!!




I had the opportunity to play with this kit and I adore it! It is so fun and bright and easy to create beautiful pages with. Here's what I created:

It's A Small World Afterall


Sittin' Pretty


It's All Good (sketch 71)


Let The Magic Begin

I used a sketch from my scrappy friend, Susan Stringfellow for this one. Love the big Mickey in the background.

The Happiest Place


You can go get yours HERE!

Have a scrap-happy day!

-Liz

8 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wonderful LO's Liz and so perfect for your photos! I just played with this line and it really is sooo much fun and so bright and cherry!! :)

Adrienne Pierce said...

WOw that is a GREAT deal! Love the layouts!

Catherine said...

Beautiful layouts as always!

Susan said...

Love the layouts! Such beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

These are so bright and fun! Adore them!

Susan Stringfellow said...

WOW!!! All of that from this kit! Impressive, Liz. LOVE the version of my sketch and I am so honored because I want to be you when I grow up. :)

Tami said...

Okay so I had NO interest in this line before-THX Liz now I want it! hehehe-YOU ROCK girl!

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh how fabulous are your layouts!