Monday, July 5, 2010

Sketch 72

Hello scrappy people!! I hope all of you from Canada and the US had a great weekend celebrating your country. We had a wonderful time enjoying the festivities as a family.
Ready for this week's sketch? Great!

Sketch 72



Here are some examples from the amazing DT:

Monique Liedtke
My Sweet Boys


Lisa Hidy
Katie Bug


Grace Lauer
Hang Man


Pearl Liu
Cherish


Laurel Seabrook
Christmas


Kylie Symons
Yum


Try the sketch and you could win a prize from our sponsor, Apron Strings. Woot woot! Just add your creation using the sketch to Mr. Linky below before the end of the month. Good luck and I can't wait to see them!

Have a great day!

15 comments:

Amie said...

Oh, what awesome projects this week!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Amazing inspiration!! Great sketch too!! :)

Kathy said...

Wonderful sketch, Liz! Can't wait to get started!

Wendy said...

Another great sketch! I linked up my page! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

another great sketch and pages of inspiration - I've added my take on it

Deanna said...

Great sketch to work with and added my link, "A Cool Place With Friends". Thanks!

sarah said...

cute sketch!

hugs,
sarah.

Teresa Jaye said...

Loved working with the sketch this week, I linked up my layout - thanks, Liz!

Jennifer said...

Loved using this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

This was a fun sketch!!

Shana Dilldine said...

Loved the sketch! Here is my take, hope to use it again soon

http://yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/sketch-72-at-scrappiest-blog.html

Sally Cranney said...

I had a great time creating with this sketch Liz! You do a great job! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kathy said...

Loaded my page, Liz! Thanks again for another fabulous sketch, and such wonderful inspiration from the team!

Unknown said...

This is a really cute sketch, I just pulled it out for using yesterday!

Carrie said...

I always love your sketches. Love how you can make this one some many ways!