Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Winners!

I spent all morning looking through all of your fabulous entries this month. Once again Blogger is giving me grief so I couldn't comment on all of them, but I did see each and ever one of them. I promise!
They are all so great, I love seeing how everyone interprets the sketches. It makes me happy. :)
Now for June's winner. I chose this totally cute LO from Vanessa Glass. Vanessa used sketch 67 as her inspiration and I love the way it turned out. So sweet is right!


Congrats, Vanessa! You are the winner of that fabulous kit from our June sponsor, Scrapbookdeals4u!

Now for the random drawing from our followers...I used random.org and the magic winning number is 428 who happens to be lisanj_2003. Congrats, you have won a RAK from me just for following along!

Send me your mailing addies, ladies, and we'll get your prizes in the mail! lizchidester6@gmail.com

Stay tuned, I will announce our great sponsor for July soon!

9 comments:

Adrienne Pierce said...

very cute! COngrats

Jennifer Shaw said...

Congrats Vanessa!! This LO is lovely!! So bright and summery!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for choosing my layout. This just made my day!

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats Vanessa! Your lo is really so sweet and cute!

Kristin said...

Wow ...that is a great page ....loving how she used the sketch!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Vanessa!! You deserve it, your layout is fantastic!!

Catherine said...

Congrats ladies!

Teresa Jaye said...

congrats, Vanessa! That is one beautiful layout! Enjoy your prize!

Kathy said...

Congrats, Vanessa, on your win---your page certainly is just beautiful! I love those bright colors, and that is such a cute picture.