Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Today I'd like to share a few Valentine's Day cards with you.

This card was made using Pretty Little Studio's  Love notes collection as well as the fun heart doily die from Cheery Lynn Designs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today on Practical Scrappers we are getting inspired by Pinterest for our "pinspiration". I found this beautiful home decor piece originally posted on Chase The star. I love the color combination and the unique sunburst.

I decided to make a similar looking card with my window die. In her decor piece she used red and white striped straws, I chose to use baker's twine. To make them stiff, I used Helmar's fabric stiffener. Worked like a charm!

You can see more Pinterest inspired projects today on the Practical Scrappers BLOG.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Wow fabric stiffener...you got my attention! Great card Liz!