Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crazy Hair Day

Hey there! I had a little time today so I thought I'd throw my hat into the sketch contest over at My Mind's Eye.
I used their Halloween collection called "Mischievous" for a non-Halloween layout.
My oldest daughter has to be one of the most creative kids I know. (Or maybe the most creative person I know.) For Crazy Hair Day at school she put her hair in a bun, then added Spanish moss to resemble a nest and stuck a plastic crow on top. Seriously, who would have thought of that??



Needless to say she got her picture taken for the yearbook. For her that made it all worth it. ;)

In the Mischievous collection there is a cute little witch print. I cut off the witch's hat and added Spanish moss and bird cut out to resemble my daughter's hair do.



Here is the sketch that I based my layout on:

Great sketch, right?

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

That is AWESOME.

Leanne said...

Wow! That is crazy hair! Fantastic LO..x

Beandip said...

That is funny! What a great creative girl you have there.

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.

It was really informative. Your website is very helpful.
Thanks for sharing!

Here is my site :: bodybuilding women

Monique Liedtke said...

LOL! what a super fun page!! LOVE it!