Friday, March 22, 2013

A Weekend Sketch

Hi all and happy Friday. Today is the start of our Spring Break so I am very excited for today. Not sure if we are going to head out of town or anything but just being home with my kids for a week is vacation enough for me.

I thought I'd start the weekend off with a sketch.


My girls are only 19 months apart and though they do get along for the most part (well that depends on the day), they are also very different - and not just in hair color.

Journaling reads: "You two are so blessed and fortunate to have each other. I hope that your blond will only get stronger with time. March 2013"






Papers used: Echo Park's For The Record.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I am a sucker for layouts that create 'scenes' and this one looks perfect for that! Can't wait to try it! :) :)

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Another beautiful sketch and layout! These papers from Pebbles are a favorite of mine. :)

Haven_mom4 said...

used your wonderful sketch for a layout.

http://haven-amacher.blogspot.com/2013/03/cas-and-dt-call-at-lasting-memories.html

Glamotte said...

Another great sketch.

Thank you for the inspiration

Carla said...

Thanks for the inspiration - used your sketch on my layout here:
http://www.carlacreates.ca/2013/03/ctmh-stamp-of-month-blog-hop-for-april.html