Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Its Sketch Time

Hey there! I have a sketch for you all to try. I know its a day late (I usually try to post my sketches on Mondays) but things happen. ;)

If you like a lot of layering and one main photo for focus then this sketch is for you.

Before I reveal my take on the sketch, let me start out by saying that this is my oldest daughter (her 14th birthday is today, YAY!)and this is not a real wedding photo. She's only 14! We did an activity in church for the girls and they were able to try on wedding dresses and think about the choices they need to make in choosing a worthy, kind husband.

My girls loved trying them on but I don't know how I feel about seeing my girls in wedding dresses...kinda' sad and scary!! Time goes way too fast.









I wrote my journaling on the back of my layout because it is special just for her.

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful sketch and beautiful layout.

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous layout and so is your daughter!

Carla said...

Great layout & sketch! Thanks for the inspiration. Here is my take on the sketch:
http://www.carlacreates.ca/2013/03/my-little-lady-in-red.html