Monday, June 3, 2013

Life's A Beach

I am so excited to show you Die-Versions's June 2013 release, "Life's A Beach"!! These beachy dies are ADORABLE!!


I received a few dies from the collection and I am just in love! It was fun pulling out some older photos of us at the beach in California a few years ago to use the Vacation Express Edge, the Palm Tree Sweet Petite die and the Beach Scene die. All of which are to die for!







More ideas using these and a few more dies from this collection coming soon.

Check out the Die-Versions BLOG for tons of great inspiration from the DT using dies from this new release.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Day!!

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love this layout! Great way to use the Express Edge.

Anonymous said...

I love those dies! What a great theme "The Beach" Great layout!! :)

Christy said...

I love the title that's on an angle! What a great layout :)