Monday, June 24, 2013

River Rats

We are fortunate to live really close to our county forest, like 5 minutes away. It has great hiking and biking trails and a river that is great for kids to wade in and cool off.
For our first day of summer (which was just THIS Wed.) I took the kids on a hike which lead to the river. Exercise and play- can't beat that!

For my layout below I used the June Sketch from My Mind's Eye. I love all of the layers and ink splatters on the sketch.







I used several pieces of My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart" collection throughout my whole page. Such cute papers!

Have a great start to your week!

3 comments:

Huaína Kélvia said...

Beautiful page!

:)

Jen said...

gorgeous layout Liz!! Love the layers and colors!

Fiona Caroline said...

Very nice blog you have herre