Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sketch Inspiration

Hello! I've been really in a scrappy mood lately which I am grateful for. I was getting a little worried there when my slump lasted for a few weeks.
There are some fun sketches over at Pamela's World Of Scrap from Pamela young this month. I tried out the 12x12 sketch and the card sketch which are both very similar and both great!!




I spent a little time fussy cutting all of the flowers, as soon as that was done I put together the layout really quick. I LOVE the look of fussy cutting!

My daughter earned the 8th Grade Art award during their graduation ceremony. It's not a surprise at all, she is very talented and creative. I am so proud of her!




And finally, the card.




Have a good day!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love these both Liz! Great fussy cutting!

Pamela said...

Love both of these!! I've got your link for the card added too. :)

Leslie Germain said...

Wow. What a beautiful layout and take on the sketch. Love your work. Great card too!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com