Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going Green

Happy Earth Day!
Today I am going green...kinda'...well not really. I'm just seeing lots of green lately. (not the spending kind...I wish!) Erica over at Your Scrapbook Stash sent me lots of yummy goodies to scrap with this month and the package included these papers from My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary". I just love MME!

Explore
We desperately needed a family day so over the weekend we took a trip to the National Petrified forest. We are so close to several national parks here in Arizona. It was beautiful weather too!
Based on a sketch by Pencil Lines.



Leaping Lizards!
We spotted this beautiful lizard while we were exploring the Petrified Forest. I crouched down to take a picture of him and he immediately ran up and stopped right in front of me and posed. LOL! I've never met a friendlier lizard. (He's sitting on a piece on petrified wood by the way too.) Based on a sketch by Sketch Inspiration.



Rough & Tough
Here's my little Mason. I swear, the kid always has a bruise or a scratch on his face and he's ALWAYS dirty. It sort of reminds me of a stain in the carpet -you clean it but the stain always comes back. That's him! Based on a sketch by Sketch inspiration.


Whoo Loves Ya Baby?
I used sketch 59 for this LO of Mason.



Enjoy Earth Day!!

8 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

These layouts are so cute! I love the first one with the embossed clouds, what a awesome idea!!!

Joni Parker said...

Liz, these are all gorgeous. I just love your clean style but there is always lots of little details! Inspiring!!

li-bee-ti said...

Great layouts! The colors are perfect and your takes on the sketches are so lovely and inspiring!
Thanks for sharing.

Stacy said...

Such fabulous layouts Liz!!! Love the title for the lizard page!!!

Christy said...

These are great!!! I just love MME too :)

Debbie said...

Love your layouts. Love this new line of paper by MME. The lizard layout really stuck out for me. Awesome photo!

Jennifer Shaw said...

These LO's are so wonderful! I love "green" in a LO! The first LO is totally wonderful! :) Wonderful MME!

Angie said...

My Mason is like that too lol- love your LO's- they are always so gorgeous