Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Fling Crop at Scrap For A Cure


If you've ever participated at a crop at Scrap For A Cure, you know how much fun they are. If you haven't, now's your chance! This weekend we are having our Spring Fling crop. There will be challenges, games, and lots of prizes. The fun started on Friday at 5pm PST and goes throughout the weekend. I will be posting an exclusive sketch just for the crop.

So to entice you a little more...how about winning this kit full of Pink Paislee's Spring Fling papers? If you participate over at the crop this weekend, leave a comment in this post and I will randomly choose two of you to receive this kit. Woohoo!!

*International scrappers are welcome to participate at the crop but due to shipping costs, international scrappers are not eligible to win this prize.




Spring Fling all the way, baby!

15 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'll be playing! :-D

Ann said...

I'll be there. Great idea.

A Sarasota said...

Fun, I'll be there!

mica said...

I haven't been scrapping much lately and can use the fun crop. Would love to participate. So, anybody can join there ?

Liz Chidester said...

Yes,Mica. Anyone can join. I hope to see you there!

Unknown said...

Can't wait!! Fabulous prize too!!

Jackie said...

I can't wait! What a great givaway! I hope I win =)

Ilene said...

Congrats on joining the Scraptacular DT - I look forward to working with you!

Luz Maria Bruna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi Liz I want to show you my Lo with sketch #57 http://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/hooo-loves-you.html

mica said...

Thank you Liz! I just signed up over there.

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Here's what I've been up to so far this weekend. http://myscrappygifts.blogspot.com/2010/04/8th-scrappy-saturdays.html

Donna said...

I've been participating, the girls over at Scrap for a Cure are doing a great job!

Unknown said...

I've been enjoying the challenges and game over at the crop

Woolverton Girl said...

Thank for posting this on your blog. I participated in the crop & it was my 1st ever. I had sooo much fun!