Monday, April 26, 2010

Sketch 62

I have been wanting to incorporate the ever-so-trendy banner into a sketch so this week...here you go.

Sketch 62



Here's what the fabulous DT created using the sketch:

Gail Knowles
Sunshine


Kylie Symons
Cheeky Kids


Laurel Seabrook
I Did It


Lisa Hidy
Fly


Monique Liedtke
Away We Go


Pearl Liu
Urrgh!


Susan Bourgeois
Just 17


Don't you just love 'em?

Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below before Saturday May 1st and you could be the winner of the this month's sponsored kit from Paper Poppy Kit Co. I hope I'm the winner because I want this kit. ;)

Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Tricia said...

yes I have seen the banners everywhere and I love them too! Great inspiration from the designers!

Susan said...

I loved this sketch and will be reusing it! Thanks for the great inspiration Liz!

~jan said...

What a fun sketch, Liz!! :)

Susan Stringfellow said...

wow Liz, this is a fantastic sketch and I am totally going to try it

Laurel said...

Wow, these are all so fabulous ladies!

Vicki said...

Have done the link to my blog for my take on the sketch. First time having a go at the banners and quite pleased with the outcome. LOL

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVED this sketch, so fab to work with!! Great layouts everyone!! And Vicki yours is wonderful too!!

Donna said...

Fabulous sketch this week! I have been wanting to try banners!

XXOO AMY said...

Loved this sketch! I think I may use it again!

XXOO AMY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XXOO AMY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cook Scrap Craft said...

I don't have any of those cool banners so I made my own using diamond-patterned paper! Thanks for such a fun sketch!

jillybean66 said...

This was a really cool sketch, just trying these banners here too. Thanks for all the great inspiration from the DT!

Unknown said...

this was fun- a little past the deadline, but I added the link to mine with Mr Linky :)
Thanks Liz!!

Ann said...

I've missed the deadline but I really enjoyed using this fun sketch. I won't use MrLinky because I'm too late for the prize but here's my link anyway;
http://cupboardcrafter.blogspot.com/2010/05/king-for-day.html