Monday, April 12, 2010

Sketch 60

Happy Monday, scrappers! Here is this week's sketch:

Sketch 60


The DT did a fabulous job this week!

Arlene Camacho
Stay A While


Kylie Symons
Center Stage


Grace Lauer
Baby Bows


Laurel Seabrook
Fun At The Trestle


Lisa Hidy
Slide Into Summer


Monique Liedtke
Mommy Look I Can Climb


Pearl Liu
Our Son Shine


Susan Bourgeois
Teach Me


Let's see what you do with the sketch! Complete a LO based on this sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below before May 1st. You could be one of the lucky winners to receive a kit from our sponsor, Paper Poppy Kit Co. Woohoo!!

Have a great day!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts everyone. This Sketch is Great Liz!

Susan said...

LOVE all the layouts this week!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

What an amazing reveal! LOVE the sketch and all the DT examples. I'm saving this one for sure!!!

Kathy said...

Cool sketch---great inspiration!

Jennipher Lowery said...

I can't remember how I found this blog but I'm glad I did. What awesome sketches and inspiration. I hope to play along soon.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love all the design with that gorgeous sketch.Thishttp://luzmasscraplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/bariloche.html is my take

Unknown said...

they all look awesome and it was a great sketch to use-thanks Liz

Anonymous said...

A great sketch and finally got a couple of really old photos scrapped. Have linked but just in case: http://vickiparker.wordpress.com/2010/04/17/the-scrappiest-sketch-60/

jillybean66 said...

Awesome sketch Liz...got alot of inspiration from the design team..hope I did this right, first time using Mr. Linky!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Fun sketch to work with! Love all the DT takes!

Jennifer Shaw said...

I loved this sketch and used the Paper Poppy kit to do it!! :)

Unknown said...

This was a great sketch to work with.
Thanks,
-Cher

Ella Swan said...

Hi Liz, fantastic sketch as usual! Can't wait to play along once I have finished renovating our new home. Please send me the tracking details for the RAK I won 6 months ago. I resent my address to you in January but haven't received anything yet. Thanks!