Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Sponsor: Scraptacular!!


I've got a great sponsored prize for you from Scraptacular! I have the opportunity of being the excluse sketch artist for their store. Wohoo!! If you're a fan of The Scrappiest sketches, check out their forum for more!


Here's a little about Scraptacular:

Scraptacular is an online store and kit club featuring the latest and hard to find scrappy goodies! Our kits are packedwith fun, coordinating papers and embellies that all together retail over $27 but cost you only $21 or less. They also include at least 6 example layouts made by our design team to get your mojo flowing! The best part is that we area non-commitment club which means you are not stuck getting a kit every month. YOU decide what kits you want! Please visit our website for more details on our kits, plus a fabulous online gallery and forum. Hope to see you there!

Scraptacular is giving away their May kit for one lucky participant.

Oh man, I want one!
How do you win? Simply complete any of the sketches posted throughout the month of May (I post new sketches every Monday) and upload them into Mr. Linky below that post. They must be completed before the month is over. The one that stands out the most to me will be the winner. It could be you!



**I hope to announce the winner of the Paper poppy kit within the next couple of days. Sorry, I'm a little behind. **

8 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

yay! you know i adore scraptacular!!!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Ooh!! That kit looks wonderful!! :)

Stacy said...

WOOHOO!!!! That kit looks fabulous. I love Bella Blvd!!! Bring on the sketches girly!!!

jillybean66 said...

Awesome kit, can't wait to see the new sketches this month! Wahoooo!

Ann said...

That kit looks gorgeous. Could make so much with that! Bring on the stetches please ;)

mustangkayla said...

Oh, I want that kit, it looks fabulous! I hadn't heard of Scraptacular but am off to check it out!

Tami said...

WOWZA what a kit indeed-Now I am off to check them out-didnt know about your sketch gig-Liz U ROCK!

Donna said...

Hi Liz, I just LOVE your website!