Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Paper Poppy Kit WINNER!

I am so sorry this is a few days late. I've just been super busy lately but I just finished up looking through all of the entries. You guys are amazing, that's all I can say! Such, such wonderful talent.

There were several LOs that stood out to me but the one that REALLY did was this one from Jennifer S.


Jennifer used sketch 61 to create this ADORABLE page. I love the soft colors and the whole topic is just priceless. Awe.... sweet babies!
Congratulations Jennifer and enjoy that kit from Paper Poppy Kit Co. - I know you will! Email me, girly!

12 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That is so sweet! I like all the little details she added, such as the brads in the bottom corner. Great job, Jennifer! Congrats!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Thank you sooo much!! I am so excited!! Aphra's kits are so amazing!! :)

Joni Parker said...

Ohhh..this layout is too cute!! Great Job Jennifer..Congrats!!!

Pearl said...

Congrats to our girl , Jennifer !!! woohoo !!! very cute layout indeed !

Donna said...

It's adorable, congrats Jennifer

Stacy said...

What a sweet layout, love it! Congrats Jennifer.

Tami said...

YIPEEEE for Jennifer-you know I am one of your biggest fans-CONGRATS!

Olga Clemencia said...

Felicitaciones esta divina

mustangkayla said...

Congrats Jennifer! What a sweet layout!

Frances said...

Congrats Jennifer!!

Ann said...

Well done Jennifer. Well-deserved as that is a beautiful LO.

jillybean66 said...

Congrats...looks awesome!