Monday, May 24, 2010

Sketch 66

Happy Monday! This is a happy Monday for me because, well...I'm going on vacation! This is a long time coming so I am sooo excited. We're taking the kids to Disneyland! Or as my 3 yr old calls it, "going to Mickey". I am on the road as we speak.

Here is this week's sketch!

Sketch 66



The DT did a fabulous job with the sketch...and they were so great to get it to me early. Thanks, guys!

Gail Knowles
Happy Birthday Memories


Grace Lauer
Big Dig


Laurel Seabrook
Family Soccer


Lisa Hidy
Let's Roll


Monique Liedtke
Huge Ice Cream


Pearl Liu
On The Green Roof


Kylie Symons
Foolin Around


Susan Bourgeois
Sweet Fairy


Aren't they great?? I love them!
If you try the sketch, post it in Mr. Linky below before June 1st and you could be this month's winner! Winner is sure to love this month's prize, the May kit from Scraptacular.

19 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

These LO's are great and the sketch is wonderful!

Woolverton Girl said...

Hope you have fun "Going to Mickey!" I love this layout! can't wait to get started on it. Thanks!

Pearl said...

Awesome vacation Liz !!! Good for you !

Julie said...

what a wonderful sketch, and loved all the beautiful examples

Tkat said...

the DT did an amazing job with this sketch! i love them all -- can't really decide which ideas i like more! wow! wonderful layouts all around u guys!!! :)

Lisa Smith said...

As always, your sketches are beautiful. I will play with the sketch later in the week. :)

Deanna said...

Wonderful sketch to work with and I love all the great examples too! Just post my link....'Fearless Boys'. Thanks!

Abby said...

Great sketch! Thanks to Gail for sharing this blog with the Freaks! Linked my LO- Walker Fun

Adrienne Pierce said...

Loved the sketch! Thanks so much for all the great inspiration! Linked mine!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Have fun at Disneyland!!!!
great sketch and DT LOs are wonderful.... I'm working in my LOs

Big Red Scraps said...

Great sketch! I was able to participate this week :)

Have fun with Mickey!

Donna said...

Have a great time in Disneyland! My favorite place! You will have such a great time. Enjoy!

Audrey Yeager said...

I found your blog through a post about sketch sites on another MB. I did my first interpretation of yoru sketch! Thanks for the great sketches!

Charlotte Brochu said...

I love your site. I've done a LO with Sketch #66.

Celeste B. said...

I love that this sktech has one horizontal and one vertical photo.

jillybean66 said...

Awesome sketch as usual, I have alot of catching up to do!

Kelly Massman said...

Glad I found your site! I linked up! In case it doesn't work right, here is my link http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/05/steve-turning.html

Charlotte Brochu said...

Great sketch! Thanks for sharing all your talent!

Jennifer said...

Just found your site and I'm loving it. I had fun with this great sketch!