Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Puppy Love

I made it through to the 3rd round of the Last Scrapper Standing at Memorable Seasons! Whew! It is so tough to vote each week, there are always so many awesome entries. But now we are down to 10 and I am so happy to be among them. Here's mine, the requirememnts were to use a black base and homemade flowers. You can never go wrong with lollipop flowers.

Puppy Love



Our sweet doggy had puppies. No matter how hard we tried to keep her away from those males, we didn't succeed. But now we have to most adorable puppies to play with.
Here's what one of them looks like today. Cute and cuddly!
Next challenge for me: negative space and clusters.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some sweet little puppies and an adorable page! Congrats on the LSS!

laterg8r said...

totally sweet page and sweet puppy :D

Sarah Mullanix said...

LOVE the LO...colors and design are just perfect! Super cute little puppy too, love the little flower collar, got my big boy, Franklin, on Friday and he is amazing!!! :) TFS

Kristin said...

loved this page ....good luck with the "white space" ...I know you are like me and like to fill up the page!!!lol

Susan Stringfellow said...

Fantastic page! Love the puppies though, sooooo adorable. And I know you will do a great job with the space and clusters!