Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Luck O' The Irish

Ready to get your green on? My family is Irish and my oldest daughter is a beautiful red head who looks amazing in green so I love making St. Patrick's Day layouts with her in them.We are featuring St. Patty's Day projects and layouts on Practical Scrappers today. Be sure to check it out, there are some great projects and ideas to be seen.Here is my layout:




I turned a green flower into a shamrock by trimming one of the petals to look like a stem.
Check back soon for a sketch! :)

~Liz

4 comments:

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

She is gorgeous. Love the red hair.

Razzled Scrapper said...

Love the layout and your daughter is beautiful. I also have a Irish red head I think I might just have to do a Irish page about her.

Unknown said...

Thanks for Sharing your Observation
That's a Great point......thanks for Sharing..
Seo company in Bangalore

Web Design Chennai said...

Beautiful posts thank you for sharing……