Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet Girl

Hello scrappy people! If you've followed my blog for a while, you'll know that I love die cuts. Thanks to my DT term with Cheery Lynn Designs, I have a good collection of several different shaped dies but the flowers are my favorite. Today is Challenge Me Tuesday on Practical Scrappers and we are featuring projects using die cuts, either store-bought or home-made.



How about a sketch to go with it?
Memorable Seasons is having their 3rd annual Throwdown contest so I entered this LO and the card below for that. Lots of fun stuff going on in the scrapbook world! :)

~Liz Pin It

10 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

Wow Liz! That page is gorgeous! I love all the flowers!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Love all the layers Liz!

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout and card Liz!

Glamotte said...

Wow love your page and sketch!

Christy said...

WOWZA!!!!

Sue Althouse said...

So pretty, such great colors and wonderful layering!

Jodi said...

Hey Liz... I think someone hacked into your facebook account... they claimed you were in London, and held at gunpoint etc.... had this scam before with another scrapper friend of mine :(... just wanted to let you know....

Christine said...

I loved this page the moment I saw it, your layers are pure brilliance!

toni said...

what a super cute page; all those pretty homemade flowers, adorable photos, and great layers! What a great sketch, too! Thanks for always sharing :)

F.T said...

A subtle creation, so neutral tones.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Cards