Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Aww...Sweet Summer

Summer is in full swing at the Chidester home. My kids have got wet and enjoyed the sunshine every day since summer break began. Such freedom!Today on Practical Scrappers we are showcasing some fun summer layouts to get you in the spirit.


I used a sketch from Sketchabilities as my inspiration. I love how everything is on a tilt.


My kids always enjoy an ice cold treat during break time at the swimming pool. Who wouldn't?

Enjoy your summer and check out more summer themed pages at Practical Scrappers.






6 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Such a bright & cheery layout...love the fun colours you have used & the gorgeous layered flowers! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :)

Sanna said...

Love your take on the sketch. Gorgeous page! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchabilities!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Liz, this is so summery and happy! Fantastic work with the sketch! Love all the dimension and detail!

redmom said...

I love all the brigh summery colors & layers!! Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities!

Yana said...

Great layout! Thank you so much for joining the fun over at Skethcabilities!

chito said...

Wow sweet summer!!
Colours are very cute.
I become happy!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchabilities.