Saturday, June 2, 2012

Together At The Park

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. If you like sketches, you're in luck! Creative Scrappers is having a fun crop with plenty of sketches to play with this weekend. There are some great ones so far so go check them out! I used their first sketch for inspiration in creating this page.

I used My Little Shoebox's Lovely Day collection. It is lovely, isn't it? All of my photos and elements are stuck on using nothing but good ol' Helmar.

I just love the sheet of 3D Roll Up Flowers. It adds great dimension and interest.

The photos in this layout are of my kids with my sister's family and my dad. We celebrated his birthday at a park in Provo Canyon. It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun enjoying nature and the amazing waterfall. I am so lucky to have my dad. He is one generous, sweet man who loves his family dearly.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

5 comments:

Phillis Walrath said...

Love your LO!! A great one to remember your day!

Christy said...

Oh my!!!!! This is so fabulous! Just love the colors and the flowers...love love love!

Tammy E. said...

Oh my goodness, pretty, pretty!

Julia Sáddi said...

Amazing LO, Liz!
The photo is superb, the cages cute and all the details 'just perfect'!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Shelbylynnsteeves said...

Lovely layout!!