Monday, January 7, 2013

Carousels and Sketches...what could be better?

Hey there! so glad you stopped by to see today's sketch!


Here is my take on the sketch using some fabulous papers and embellies from Pretty Little Studio.

We found this fun carousel ride at our nearby theme park. As if the adorable carousel didn't look vintage enough, I gave my photos more of a vintage look using my Instagram app.




If you try the sketch, leave me a link in the comments below. I would love to see it!

2 comments:

Joefil said...

Wonderful sketch..you are so talented really love it..

Hettie said...

Loved this layout and decided to make a layout using it. Hope you like it! Thanks and now I shall have a look at your latest one.
Hettie
http://hettiecraftcz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/nature-is-unique.html