Thursday, January 17, 2013

Oh, Deer!

Hello! Today I'd like to share with you a few layouts and a mini album using My Little Shoebox's  Oh, Deer! collection.


This collection works great with all of our fall family pictures.

It seems like there always has to be one kid in my family who does not cooperate during family pictures. This time it was my youngest son who did not want to take pictures and he wouldn't smile! I finally got a picture of his forced smile. LOL!



Products Used:
My Little Shoebox's Oh, Deer! collection; Creekside Trail, A Walk in The Woods, Knock on Wood, Happy Campers, Cardstock Stickers, Woodgrain Muse Alphabet Stickers, Firecracker Muse Alphabet Stickers, Chocolate Cake Mini Alphabet Stickers, 3D Roll-Up Flower and Accent sheet.



Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your LO! What a perfect theme for one too. Very clever. TFS.

Tamika said...

Fan-tabulous job!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Adorable layouts - I love how you've used that collection! I also really like your titles - very clever!

Tamika said...

Adorable layout, I usually find that manufacturer challenging but you may just convert me!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Darling! Love the title on the second one--I can totally relate! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.