Monday, January 14, 2013

New Monday Sketch

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Here is this week's sketch:


This sketch has plenty of layers so you can stack them up or keep it simple, that's up to you.

Here is my take on the sketch. I used plenty of great Helmar adhesives and Echo Park's For The Record 2.



Speaking of sketches...I know we all love sketches...Memorable Seasons is having their annual month long sketch-a-thon. I have a few exclusive sketches for the challenge there along with several other great sketches from various artists to get you going. Check it out!

Have a wonderful day!!


4 comments:

Glamotte said...

Wow, what a great layout and sketch!

Christa said...

Great sketch and design Liz. I love the layers and the rough edges.

karolin43 said...

Hi
How long can increase design by sketch and make a raise?
Thanks and nice weekend
Shosh

karolin43 said...

Hi
How long can increase design by sketch and make a raise?
Thanks and nice weekend
Shosh