Friday, April 26, 2013

Future All-Star

Hi there and happy Friday!
I haven't posted much lately, the kids have been keeping me busy with school projects and baseball. Baseball season around here is BIG! Both of my boys play baseball, my hubby coaches my oldest son's team and he plays on a softball team himself . B-U-S-Y!

Below is the April sketch for Practical Scrappers.


I came across this adorable picture of my now-9 yr old trying on a baseball batting helmet when he was just a little slugger. Little did we know that he would grow up to have such a love and talent for the game.





Papers Used: Fancy Pants "Little Sport" collection.

Check out the Practical Scrappers blog for more examples of the sketch from the DT.

3 comments:

Esther said...

OMG!!! What a sweet picture of your adorable little man!!! And... LOVE your take on the sketch!!!!!!

Katie said...

Fantastic boy layout! Loving the colors and sweet photo.

Chicken Recipes said...

Greaat post