Friday, April 19, 2013

Like Mother Like Daughter

Hey there! I decided to play along with this month's sketch challenge at My Mind's Eye. I loved the sketch, even if I didn't follow it to a T.

Banners have been in style for a while now and honestly, I don't think they are leaving us any time soon. I decided to make a large triangle banner on its side made up of smaller triangular strips. I outlined and roughed up each of the edges for a more whimsical look. Then again, what could be more whimsical with clouds and kites against a bright yellow background?



Journaling reads: " I love that Sidney likes to cake decorate just like I do. I look forward to decorating with her when she is older."


MME Products used: Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing"

2 comments:

dstandard said...

What a great take on the sketch - adorable!

Glamotte said...

oh... original sketch love it! Love your layout too!

Good job!