Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Sweets Dr. Seuss Style

The fish in the Cat In The Hat is such a worry-wart, isn't he? This time he might have a good reason, he's about to be eaten!
I shared with you all a Dr. Seuss party that I decorated for over a month ago and since we had so much of it left over, my daughter decided to have a Dr. Seuss themed party for her 14th birthday. And here's the cake.




This cake was incredibly easy to make. I painted on the fondant with black food coloring for a Dr. Seuss feel and it worked. The fish was formed with rice cereal treat and covered with red fondant.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your cake looks fabulous! Great work with the fondant!

Jessica said...

That is so cool! I worked with fondant for the first time last week when I made cupcakes for Easter.

Angi Barrs said...

WOWZA! That is one cute cake. I love Dr. Seuss!

Tamika said...

I love seeing your cake creations! It seems easy to you but that fish is off the hook LOL!!!