Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Little Bit Country

Howdy!! Die-Versions has come out with their awesome April 2013 release called "Country Life". I received a few dies from this collection and I have had so much fun creating cards, layouts and a framed altered item.


There is a long list of puns to be used for barn animals but I went with the "holy cow" theme. See, my cow has a halo? Ha!

This card would be suitable for a thank you or just to let someone know how awesome they are. I used the new Cow Sweet Petite die and the Pasture Parade die to make the farm scene on my card. The Pasture Parade is actually one die but I broke it up by cutting out each animal with a different color.

A Little Bit Country
And finally, my husband's side of the family is pretty country, more than just "a little" actually. This farm collection with be used quite a bit in this household.




Here I used this Sweet Spot for my title.


Check out how stinking cute this tractor is! I cut the tractor out in 3 different colors and pieced it all back together for a more realistic look. Sitting on the driver's seat is a lone duckling from the Pasture Parade die.

Check out the Die-Versions BLOG for tons more fun ideas using this adorable collection of "Country Life" dies from the new DT.

More ideas from me soon...

Thank you so stopping by today!

6 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super cool projects!!

Anne Temple said...

Love both of these. The halo is perfect for the cow and your layout is fantastic. Love the planks of wood.

NancyD said...

Oh Liz, I love your card and your page layout. Nice job. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Dora said...

beautiful card made with all that aimals together.
thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
greetings

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

A great card for the Farm theme, just right for male or female. Thank you for joining us at Craft A Scene this month. xx Maggie
PS did you realise that you have Word Verification turned on. This will stop a lot of people from leaving comments as the numbers and letters are hard to read for some of us.

Deanna said...

Awesome card and layout! Love the vibrant colors