Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BC's Happy Haunting part 2

I promised more projects using the newest, cutest Halloween collection released from Best Creation called Happy Haunting.

I had a little space to fill so I pieced together a cute, giant pumpkin. I guess you can call him the "Great Pumpkin". :)




I found the perfect, unfinished wooden shadowbox at a local thrift store and went to town making it into this spooky yet fun Halloween decoration complete with a spiderweb made out of ordinary string.



Do you love it? Tell your favorite scrapbook store to carry Best Creation's Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! I love Halloween goodies!

Kathy said...

Amazing how the addition of lime green to the traditional Halloween colors changes the whole feel of the page. And I really like that shadowbox idea, too!