Tuesday, July 19, 2011

BC's Happy Haunting reveal

Yay! Today I get to share a few projects that I made for CHA. I am sooo missing out and very jealous of everyone who's at CHA. Someday I will go! In a way I feel like I'm apart of it since some of my work is there. :)
Best Creation released a super cute Halloween collection called Happy Haunting. I love it, it is the cutest thing ever and sooo easy to work with! You can see the detailed photos of the line HERE. Did I mention how cute it is?

Trick Or Treat


Of course my Cheery Lynn Designs dies always come in handy. See the dimensional leaves?


And a Halloween Card
I love the round die cut sheet that comes with it, so versital!




I'll share more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

very nice!

Esther said...

Really cute layout!
Looks like some dun paper.

Scrap en Kaartenfun met Stampin-Up said...

Hello Liz,

What a very nice and special lay-out have you make.
Compliments.
I have a question. Will you help me that Jennifer de Man wil be the queen on the carnaval in Rotterdam.
Visit my blog and say YES to her.
Wil you tell it to al your blogvolgers and thank you so much.
Its must do it for saterday.
My englisch is not so good, but I hope you understand me.
You give somebody who's help me a nice candy.
Come and look!!

Thank you.

Many regards from Lida

Unknown said...

This is so totally darned cute!