Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sketch 127

Well hello! Thanks for waiting an extra day to see this week's sketch. I requested the day off from work so that I could spend the 4th with my family and that's just what I did. We went for a beautiful hike up the mountains and last night we joined my husband's brother and their whole block to a neighborhood BBQ and fireworks display. This year, legislation passed a law in Utah that legalized several new fireworks that normally weren't legal. The display was bright and loud and so much fun!
Onto the sketch...

Sketch 127


The DT created beautiful creations for us to enjoy.

Vicky Varvadouka
Story Time


Brigitte Van Linden
A Work in Progress


Jennifer Shaw
Looking Grand


Lynette Jacobs
All Girl


Luzma
Father's Day


Kylie Symons
Puzzles


Karen Gross
On Safe Ground


Kerryn Fry
Father and Son


Pretty great, right?

Try the sketch and add it to Mr. Linky below by July 31st and you could win the AMAZING, brand new kit from Burlap and Buttercups! I love it!

Have a great day!


16 comments:

Carrie said...

Love this one. Can't wait to try it out!

kristacheryl said...

Another great sketch! Can't wait to get started!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I loved this sketch! I love all the different takes on it.

sharon said...

SUPER sketch--AGAIN!!! love all the D/T posts!

Kathy said...

Another great sketch and great inspiration from the team!

KerrynF said...

Loved working with this sketch!! The girls samples are once again, amazing!! Can't wait to see everyone's take on things.

Unknown said...

Really fun sketch, enjoyed using it!
Thanks!

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous sketch, I so enjoyed using it, and as for the DT's ideas - stunning! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

What an awesome sketch!! Great inspiration, too!

Julie said...

Love everyones takes on this sketch. Amazing work by everyone.

Catherine said...

Thanks for inspiring me once again, Liz. I've added my LO to Mr. Linky. By the way, your DT rocked this one!

Phillis Walrath said...

What a great sketch, s always!!!!!!!!!! Loved the split in the middle of the paper. What great LOs the DT created!!!!

Melissa said...

love the sketch! beautiful inspiration from the DT's. i linked mine. thank you for all the inspiration!

Anna said...

This was an awesome sketch! I'm glad I had time for this one!

Kathy said...

Another sketch I will be using again...love the block look of it! Just uploaded mine into Mr. Linky!

Sue said...

I really loved this sketch

have added mine

could not get Mr LInky to play :(