Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shy One

Hello! Today is Thursday so I'm here to share another layout using FABULOUS Cheery Lynn Designs dies. I really do have so much fun with these dies.
This is my 3 year old niece. She has more character and wit than I've seen in a toddler in a long time. Yet every time she comes over to visit she is always really shy for about a full hour before she comes out of her shell. LOL!



I framed the photo using the outside edge of the Emperor's Swan die. (I'm going to save the beautiful swan for another project.)

To add a little interested I placed a French Flair Die in the white space along with a french flair silhouette shape using the Spring Fling die.

I then layered away using plenty of coordinating colors and patterns. Judy's Blooms are my favorite flowers to use right now so I was sure to add a few of those. :)



Here is my complete list of dies used:

Spring Fling
Emperor's Swan
Floral Heart
Buttons3
Judy's Blooms
French Flair Stackers
Loves Me...Border
Micro Mini Alphabet

1 comments:

Susanne said...

Very eye-catching design - nicely done.