Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Winners!

Thank you all for your beautiful entries last month. Once again, amazing!! I looked through them all but everytime I leave a comment on blogger lately, it opens up like 50 windows. It drives me crazy so I did look through them, I just didn't comment. :)

I chose Bronwyn for our July winner. Bronwyn used sketch 71 to create this beautiful LO. I love the way she flipped it to make it work with her photos.



Great job Bronwyn, you are the winner of these fabulous kits from our July sponsor, Apron Strings.


I used Random.org to choose the "follow my blog" winner and the computer chose #434 who happens to be bubzig. Congrats, bubzig, you've won a RAK from me just for following along!

Ladies, please email me your addies and I'll get your prizes out to you.


Thank you Apron Strings for sponsoring The Scrappiest!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Congrats, winners!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wohoo!!! Huge congrats to both of you!! Enjoy your prizes!

Teresa Jaye said...

congrats, girls!
Cute layout, Bronwyn!

Ness said...

Congratulations ladies, fantastic layout Bronwyn.

Adrienne Pierce said...

congrats!

Nastia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nastia said...

woooohooo! Thanks so much, Liz!!!